Jeff combines his background as an Hall of Fame speaker, lawyer, author and broadcast personality—to turn the typical panel discussion, symposium or moderated program into a lively, fast-paced information exchange.
“Outstanding job Jeff! Our users’ conference was an absolute success, thanks to your tremendous contributions with our “TV show.” The positive feedback continues from both our customers and Nielsen associates on the impact of your session. My colleagues weren’t quite sure what to expect. Changing from our “tried and true” panel discussions to a more dynamic and interactive program made a few folks nervous. But given the combination of your exhaustive research into our customers, the wonderful mix of “guests” and your motivating style, these same people are the ones asking if we’re planning to repeat your show next year! It was personally and professionally rewarding to work with you!”Lori Buss Stillman
former Vice President with the A.C. Nielsen Company and the current SVP,
Business Intelligence at Advantage Sales and Marketing
Major Points / Highlights / Potential Key Focus Areas / What You Learn
- Jeff helps you create a TV environment
- your corporate personnel or association members become “celebrity guests”
- other participants become your interactive studio audience
- Jeff becomes the “host” for your “network telecast”
- your meeting can take on the look, sound and feel of a TV talkshow, complete with commercials and call-ins
- Jeff stimulates ideas and dialogue—with humor, spontaneity and incisive questioning skills
- Jeff can be witty and friendly and/or relentless and challenging. The choice is yours! Either way, the results are always the same…profound success!
- Jeff helps you turn dull into dynamic!
Keynote/general session: 45 – 90 minutes
(A “TV talk show title” is created to complement your company or association’s theme.)
Related business-growth tools and resources:
Opportunity $elling® CDs
Stop Whining! Start Selling!
Peak Your Profits
Carpe A.M. • Carpe P.M. / Seize Your Destiny!
Profitable Customer Service
How to Set and Really Achieve Your Goals
Articles & Newspaper Columns
Programming for Your Results:
The Customer Commitment
Negotiating Know How – The Power of “Yes”
Referrals: Your Road to Results
Change: Capsize or Capitalize
Manage, Move & Motivate
Creating Your Own “TV” Telecast
Creating Your Own C.A.B. / Customer or Client Advisory Board
Personal Success Coaching
For more information, to check Jeff’s availability or schedule this results-session, please contact Sheryl Kantor at 847.998.0688 or [email protected]. Or complete this quick and easy Results Request.