The purpose of marketing is simple...to generate results and increase sales. Period! Jeff removes the myths and helps you master the magic!
"This was our best meeting ever! And you were a main contributor to this success. Your balance of sound business concepts combined with humor, kept the meeting flowing and people wanting for more. It was a great experience for my staff and distributors. Some post-meeting comments were:
Charlie Sciandra, National Sales Manager
- Best speaker on business topics that I've seen in a long time.
- Outstanding take-aways to improve my business."
Dunlop - Remington Tires
Major Points / Highlights / Potential Focus Areas / What You Learn
- the biggest marketing mistakes...what they are and how to avoid them
- your unique selling proposition or USP and its impact on ROI
- how to leverage your hidden assets
- marginal net worth and annuitization value
- the power of sponsorship
- the parade of progress
- ways to increase your value barometer
- risk reversal
- the marketing psyche...how to think like a "marketeer"
- the 4 to 1 rule
||45 - 90 minutes
||2 - 7 hours
||Multiple Consecutive Days
||Multiple Days Over Time, i.e. monthly, quarterly, etc.
|Promotion, Perception and Profitability
|| RESULT$: The Name of the Game
|Creating Profits Through People®
|| How to Become a Marketing Maven
Related business-growth tools and resources:
Programming for Results:
The Customer Commitment
Negotiating Know How - The Power of "Yes"
Referrals: Your Road to Results
Change: Capsize or Capitalize
Manage, Move & Motivate
Creating Your Own "TV" Telecast
Personal Success Coaching
For more information, to check Jeff's availability or to book this program, please click here.